Here's my arXiv listing, and a list of my papers/preprints:
- - "The infinitesimal and global Thurston geometry of Teichmueller space", joint with Ken'ichi Ohshika and Athanase Papadopoulos, preprint.
- - "Super McShane identity", joint with Bob Penner and Anton Zeitlin, accepted by the Journal of Differential Geometry.
- - "McShane identities for higher Teichmüller theory and the Goncharov-Shen potential", joint with Sun Zhe, accepted by the Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society.
- - "McShane-Type Identities for Quasifuchsian Representations of Nonorientable Surfaces", International Mathematics Research Notices (2021).
- - "Optimal Lipschitz maps on one-holed tori and the Thurston metric theory of Teichmüller space", joint with Athanase Papadopoulos, Geometriae Dedicata (2021).
- - "McShane identities for convex projective surfaces and beyond", joint with Zhe Sun, Oberwolfach report (2018).
- - "Simple geodesics and Markoff quads", joint with Paul Norbury, Geometriae Dedicata (2017).
- - "Mirzakhani’s recursion formula on Weil-Petersson volume and applications", Chapter 4 in Vol. VI of the Handbook of Teichmueller theory (2016).
- - "A McShane-type identity for closed surfaces", Nagoya Mathematical Journal (2015).
- - "Moduli Spaces of Surfaces", Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society (2015).
Here's my PhD thesis:
- - "Moduli Spaces of Surfaces", a special thank you goes out to my examiners for their encouraging words!
Here are some of the slides that I've used in various talks. I have a slight preference for half-slide/half-board talks.
- - 2014 ANZMC talk, I gave this talk in Melbourne, it was part board part beamer.
- - "On De-Klein-ing Lie's", this was for one of the four "special seminars" for the 2013 AMSI Summer School at the University of Melbourne.
- - 2013 PRIMA talk, I gave this talk in Shanghai (it was the last talk of the day, hence the dinner dogs).
- - 2012 ANZAMP talk, this was given in Lorne.
- - 2012 AustMS talk, it was part board part beamer and I was runner-up for the best student talk.
Notes from reading
- - based on Caroline Series's paper entitled The Geometry of Markoff numbers (June 30, 2014), there are a few unfortunate and important errors, I...need to fix this..
Here're some notes that I've helped put together:
- notes for the first few volume conjecture seminars.
- - Weil conjecture notes, these are a bit rough in places.
- - Mirror Symmetry notes, caveat as per the above comment. A sizable chunk of these notes are spent on background (to cater to newer postgrad students) and by the time we got to any actual maths, we became a bit lax with note-taking.
Every so often I get a crackpot idea or two (usually while showering). Here you can find the ones that I've bothered typing up:
- - Holomorphic differentials via Weierstrass \(\wp\)-functions.